Friday, December 26, 2008

Are you ready for New Year's?

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa...and any other holidays you may be celebrating. I hope you have a had merry time with your family, friends and loved ones.

This time of year is very special to me, as I can always see smiles on people's faces and everyone seems so much friendlier. With Christmas 08 in the past, it is time to focus on the new year's festivities. In case you are going to throw your own celebrations this year, I wanted to recommend some must have's for that special night.....
Colorful foil hats, leis, throws, tiaras...a set of 42 items, perfect for a cozy new year's party of 10 people. For $14.99 you are set for your new year's party decorations!

Also, have you had a second to focus on your new year's resolutions? I stopped making new year's resolutions a few year's back, to be quite honest. I believe that we do not need to wait for January 1st to make a positive change in our lives, but every day is precious and we can start at any moment. I hope you will take today as an opportunity to make that positive change in your life. Happy New Year! And keep shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin