Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year, New Luck

The last quarter of 2009 was a difficult time for my family and I. After gripping with the news of a loved one battling cancer, and slowly watching him wither away, we learned to deal with their passing in the first week of 2010.

While I am in mourning at this time, I am trying to focus on life and work, as these are the only ways that we can push ourselves to look forward. It is easy to immerse yourself in darkness but it is our responsibility to look up, and move forward, if not for ourselves, for our loved ones around us. Truly, the only healing to such pain, is with time.

For the holiday season, I had ordered a handful new aprons for the site and added some beautifully designed tea for one sets. They have been extremely popular and I'm looking forward to replenishing my inventory very soon.

I am offering $5 flat shipping on the following items for the week of January 25-31, 2010.
The year is still dealing with a very shaky economy, thus, let's start it with some special discounts. Enjoy and may you all have a wonderful 2010.





1 comment:

Lori said...

What cute aprons.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin