Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Big Apple


I'm taking off to city that never sleeps for a week! I love going to New York and it has become an annual tradition. I love the people, Central Park, and everything that differentiates it from Los Angeles, funny enough. Whenever I am there, I am jolted with energy. I cannot wait to share all my fun experiences and shopping finds.
I must admit, by the end of every trip to NYC, I realize the many reasons I love Los Angeles.
During my trip I won't be able to update my blog, but I will surely be shopping! I will be back on June 10th.

1 comment:

Clumbsy Cookie said...

Have a nice time in New York! I hope you come back with great shopping tips, since I'm going there in the end of the year!
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin