Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An Afternoon at the Getty Museum


I have been living in Los Angeles for about 14 years now, and never had a chance to visit the Getty Museum. Last Sunday, my best friend I. and I took a spontaneous trip, after running a quick errand at Bed, Bath & Beyond, to the museum.

It was a perfect day for the Getty. The sun was sparkling at 75 degrees, there was a slight breeze, and the view of Los Angeles from the Getty was clear and beautiful. We strolled through the Impressionism section, glanced at 18th & 19th Century furniture, and eventually ended up at the colorful Getty Gardens. What a beautiful sight. I. has enjoyed photography since high school and was snapping away all afternoon.

I wanted to share these great pictures with you. Visit
Color Moods Getty Afternoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin